quinta-feira, setembro 20, 2007

Coisas que só o Woody Allen seria capaz de falar...

Annie Hall: So I told her about, about the family and about my feelings towards men and about my relationship with my brother. And then she mentioned penis envy. Do you know about that? Alvy Singer: Me? I'm, I'm one of the few males who suffers from that.

e

Falando com um casal estranho na rua:

Alvy Singer: Here, you look like a very happy couple, um, are you?
Female street stranger: Yeah.
Alvy Singer: Yeah? So, so, how do you account for it?
Female street stranger: Uh, I'm very shallow and empty and I have no ideas and nothing interesting to say.
Male street stranger: And I'm exactly the same way.
Alvy Singer: I see. Wow. That's very interesting. So you've managed to work out something?

Nenhum comentário: